My name is Leila and I’m a wedding photographer based in Chipperfield, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire. I’ve been photographing weddings now for over 20 years and I absolutely love my job!
Most of the weddings I document are in Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Kent, Surrey and London. I’m also quite lucky as I have a base in France and often fly over to photograph weddings in and around the Poitou-Charentes region of France.
I always recommend to clients booking an engagement shoot and these are my 5 reasons why;
- It’s a great way to get to know each other! Your photographer is the only supplier who’ll be with you for pretty much the whole day, and so it’s imperative that you like and trust them. You need feel comfortable with them and this will be reflected in the photographs.
- It gives you a chance to get used to being in front of the camera! A lot of people don’t like having their photo taken and feel very self conscious. It’s my job to help you relax and feel at ease. Before you know it you’re be laughing and joking with your other half and won’t even notice the camera.
- You will get to see how your photographer works. Each photograph has his or her own style. Some give a lot of direction and some very little. My style is very relaxed and unobtrusive I do give a little direction but like to capture events as naturally as possible.
- You will get lovely photographs! A lot of clients will use these photos on their wedding day or for invites or save the date cards.
- It’s fun!!!!! Enjoy it, choose a location that is special for you both, maybe where you had the first date, or where he proposed?